Civil Construction Company is hiring diesel mechanics for a project located in Pullman WA. Qualified applicants will have:
- Proven success working as a heavy equipment (farm, industrial) mechanic, ideally with field experience.
- Experience with CAT equipment repairs required.
- A CDL is required; tanker and hazmat endorsement is highly preferred.
- A current medical card and clean DMV record are required.
- Computer/writing skills to complete logs and other paperwork is required. Experience using Caterpillar SIS and E.T. diagnostic software preferred.
- Your own set of hand tools.
- The ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Authorization to work permanently in the United States.
In addition to the above requirements, successful applicants will also be required to follow core competencies:
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills with the ability to make repairs quickly when needed
- Excellent organization, prioritization and time management skills.
- Flexibility to work anywhere in the Northwest during the construction season and may be in the shop in Clarkston WA during the winter months.
- Team oriented and the ability to work effectively with a range of levels, titles and personalities.
We support the well-being of our employees by offering a competitive wage, both in shop and onsite, overtime and a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include: 100% company paid premiums for medical, dental and vision insurance for you, your spouse and your children up to the age of 26; company paid life insurance ($50,000 payable upon death regardless of whether the death was work related); a 401(k) with company match, pension and profit sharing; and vacation time. There is also a monthly tool allowance and potential lodging allowance, assuming there is not a DeAtleyville location for the project. Additionally, you will be assigned a laptop and smart phone. Health insurance begins first of the month following 60 days from the date of start.
Apply at www.madcon.net or send application/resume to M.A. DeAtley Construction, 829 Evans Rd, Clarkston WA 99403
M.A. DeAtley Construction is an equal opportunity employer.