Civil Construction Company is looking for 1 – 2 excavator operators to work at our 5 miles north of Roscoe – Roscoe MT project. Wage range from $31.55 – $32.41. .
To operate equipment safely and productively as instructed by project supervisor.
|Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be able to operate excavator/backhoe and move material safely and productively.
- Must be able to clean the interior of the cab, windshield, mirrors and lights.
- Must be able to perform pre/post inspections.
- Must be able to communicate with other operators, drivers and supervisors via CB radio.
- Must be able to maintain situational awareness around other equipment and obstacles.
Must have 6-12 months construction experience
Must be able to work in extreme, outside environmental conditions, while using proper environmental protective equipment.
- Dust, odors, fumes, gases, heat, cold
Must be able to work around loud noise, while wearing proper hearing protection
Must be able to sit for periods of time while operating.
Must be able to kneel, crouch, reach, bend and stand for periods of time.
Must be able to walk in adverse conditions.
Must be able to lift 0 – 40 lbs occasionally.
Must be able to pull or push 0 – 40 lbs occasionally.
Must be able to pull/reach 49 +lbs rarely.
Must be able to repetitively use arm/hand and leg/feet for operation of excavator.
Must be able to climb, balance and reach occasionally.
Must be able to use near, far, depth perception and field of vision.
Excellent benefit pkg. inc.: employer pd med/dent/vis; 401(k) + employer match; employer 401(k) and profit sharing; PTO.